Enter your email address:

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Five Simple Things You Can Do to Clear Your Mind || Embrace Your Life || Guest Post

Today I have Cassie back from Embrace Your Life with some simple tips to clear your mind.  If you haven't heard of Embrace Your Life, you need to check it out.  



Hey yall! I'm Cassie the owner and writer of Embrace Your Life.

"Life is not a matter of milestones...but of moments" -- Unknown

Here at Embrace YOUR Life is all about embracing the beauty of this amazing journey through life. We all struggle; we all have pain & hurt. We all have joy & triumph. It’s part of living. But here at Embrace YOUR life we want you to live life with a passion. 

We hope to give you a brighter outlook on the journey in front of you. Here we will laugh & we will cry together! We will embrace life with a passion for every goal reached, every step taken, every set back, every fear. At Embrace Your Life, we want you to be able to look at life through new eyes! Here, we try to find the brighter outlook in a world of dark.

While I write for embrace your life, we have a wonderful group of women who write for EYL as well. Digger, Sarah & Mandy. I am so thankful to have them apart of EYL! Today I am going to share five simple things you can do to clear your mind. 

1. Write your thoughts down. This is one way to make the mind a little less chaotic. Write down your thoughts. In a journal, as a story, in list format. It really doesn't matter. Just get them out of your head and onto paper.


{Via}

2. Go for a run. There is nothing like a good run to help clear your mind. Just feeling the wind on your face, the beads of sweat forming on your forehead, the sound of the music coming through your ear phones and the smell and sights of the world that is surrounding you. It's refreshing and freeing.



{Via}

3. Meditate. I haven't personally done this but I want to bad. I heard it is so relaxing and a great way to clear your mind!



{Via}

4. Layout by the pool. Oh if this isn't one of the most relaxing things ever. But here is the catch don't focus on everything running through your mind. Focus on the moment. The way the sun feels beating down on you. The beauty from the sun. The sounds around you. Just be in the moment.



{Via}

5. Soak in the bath. Pour some bubbles in there. Turn on soft music. Light some candles and just let your mind empty and your body relax.



{Via}



Do you have any tips you'd like to share that help you to clear your mind?  We'd love to hear them!

like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

3 comments:

Nicholl Vincent said...

love this!

MostWhatMatters said...

I love your style! I love every "hair" pin on pinterest and the fact that you are in HAWAII!! My husband lived there 5 years before he met me =) We have only visited oahu once and I have been yearning to go back ever since. I am your newest follower in all capacities! Check out my blog if you get a chance, Amber.

Jennifer M. said...

Sounds very relaxing! I needed this and I plan to use one or two of these tonight! Thank you for the ideas. :)