My son Kapono is taking over the blog with a special message...
Dear Timi,
22 years ago on this day a beautiful baby girl was born. I want you to know today is your day. I wish you to be happy and be filled with joy. I must be the luckiest man alive to have such a wonderful woman like you in my life. You are caring, loving, kind, humble, cute, pretty, and beautiful. I appreciate everything about you, from the way you look at me to you dealing with my snoring.

Happy Birthday Timi
Love,
Pono



5 comments:
i just popped over from the Sunday social. this is the first post of yours i've read and already i'm in love! what an amazing mother you must be to have a son who does things like this! i'm a new follower and have you on my bloglovin'
You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)
I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)
How sweet!! Happy Birthday Timi!
Hope you're having a great day today Salena! xxo
That is the sweetest! :)
What an appealing photo. Really matching couple
Wishing you all happiness on this birthday,
I am sending a this great birthday message for you
Regards
Sajith
Post a Comment