I am an affiliate with Shabby Apple and I have a SALE to announce!!
I love Shabby Apple because you can shop by size, price, color, fabric, and silhouette. You can also shop by body type. Being a pear myself, this is good news!
They have some really cute Maternity dresses like this one.
And an adorable baby line. These are a couple of my favorites.
Here are the first two days. These are one day exclusive discounts!
Saturday November 12th:
25% Off Aristocrat Dress
Use Code
'Day1'
Use Code
'Day1'
Sunday November 13th
25% Off French Quarter
Use Code
'Day2'
Use Code
'Day2'
Till November 23rd
Save 15% on
All Black Dresses
Use Code
"BLACKOUT"
Happy Shopping and Saving!!
Click here to start...

3 comments:
I am your newest Facebook follower, and I hope you will stop over to return the favor! The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood
Love their dresses soooo cute! :)
...oh my--i am absolutely smitten by the white dress too! so lovely :) you just got yourself a new follower!!!
btw, check me out at http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com and follow me if you like what you see!
enchante,
dorothy
Post a Comment