Enter your email address:

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 15 Wave of Light



Miscarriage is all too common.  One in four pregnancies end in miscarriage.  One in four is not just a statistic, it's me.   I'm speaking out on this sacred day.  October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day and I'm here to speak out and say I have lost two babies to missed miscarriage.  This is a topic which is not talked about enough and parents who are suffering such a great loss are made to suffer in silence.   Please take a stand to spread awareness and to remember all the babies who are gone too soon.  







2 comments:

alittlehopex said...

It should be told to more people who get pregnant. I wasn't aware and the first one hit me bad. The 2nd one was pretty bad too. It's just such a horrible feeling.

2justByou said...

I just learned that this month is dedicated to Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness. I wasn't aware before, but thanks bloggers like you, now I know. Thank you for spreading the word and bringing awareness on a topic that should talked about more.
~Kim