Enter your email address:

Monday, July 8, 2013

What's New at A Little Piece of Me Shop

I'm excited to announce that these new pieces have been added to my shop.

This first one is a wire wrapped charm ring.  Last year when I was making necklaces for a blog conference, for fun I put the silver circle with charms on my finger and loved it so much.  I took a picture and posted it and I had so much interest in it.  Everyone was so disappointed when they found out it wasn't an actual ring.  Hey, so was I and I was the one who discovered it.  =)  It took me only a year to figure out I could do it this wire wrap way.  



The next is a personalized name/word bracelet.  This bracelet can be made with any name or word of your choosing within limits (keep it clean folks). =)  Shown here is the surprise bracelet I sent to Chelsea over at Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles.  "Alea" is her daughter's lovely name.  I think this one is by far my favorite, besides my very first "love" bracelet I made for myself.  You can pick two charms by telling me your favorite color or in Chelsea's case I used the beach theme since I'm from Hawaii and thought she would love it.


The wire wrap ring shown is also new to the shop.  Tell me what color and I'll make you a ring in your size.

There you go.  This is some of the things I've been working on while I've been missing from this blog of mine.  Now, go... check out the shop.  Don't you have gifts you need to buy?  There must be someone. ;)


Pin It

photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

No comments: