Enter your email address:

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Garlic Chicken and Garlic Butter Pasta Recipe


Hello my lovelies! Here's the recipe I promised you. It's one of my favorites and is so easy to make. One thing I love about this other than it being easy is that you can alter each ingredient to your taste. In the picture above I used chicken breast tenderloins. This recipe is for 1-16oz package of pasta, you can use any type you like.

Garlic Chicken and Garlic Butter Pasta Recipe


Ingredients:

  • chicken 
  • 4-6 cloves garlic (minced)
  • olive oil
  • salt (to taste)
  • pepper (to taste)
  • 1 medium yellow onion (chopped)
  • 4-6 Tbsp butter
  • Italian seasoning (to taste)
  • 16 oz pasta (any type) 
Directions:
  1. heat pan 
  2. add olive oil to coat pan 
  3. add minced garlic for a few minutes 
  4. take garlic out of the pan and set aside 
  5. add chicken to pan and thoroughly cook till golden brown on each side 
  6. take chicken out of the pan and set aside
  7. add onions to the pan and cook a few minutes 
  8. add garlic back to the pan and add butter 
  9. salt and pepper to taste 
  10. add pasta to pan and coat with sauce 
  11. toss in pan for a couple minutes 
  12. take off heat
  13. serve chicken on top of pasta immediately 
If you have any questions or try this recipe, leave me a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!!

Enjoy!!

Pin It

photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

1 comment:

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Oh yum! I love chicken, garlic and pasta together. Perfect comfort food!