Enter your email address:

Monday, April 8, 2013

Ten Things About Me


If you follow me on instagram you have probably seen this already.  For those of you who don't, you can follow me here.  And I thought I'd add this to the blog for those who may only see this by coming here.  Note, I have added more details to each one here on the blog.

10 Things About Me


1. I prefer hanging out indoors. I hate getting sweaty or dirty.

2. I like milk chocolate.  If you don't want me eating your chocolate, put it in the fridge or freezer or buy dark chocolate.  I would need to be desperate for chocolate to though those.

3. My usual at Starbucks are iced mocha or iced chai tea latte.

3. {yes it's 3 again, hey it's hard to type something like this out on mobile instagram} 
I like sterling silver or white gold. The only gold I wear now is my wedding ring and my Hawaiian name bangle my husband got me for a wedding gift.

4. Beach days are not my thing although I'm born and raised in Hawaii.

5. It takes time to see the real me. I'm much funnier and outgoing than I seem.  You can see the real me more so through social media or here on this blog.

6. I drink diet soda not because I'm on a diet but because it was part of a past diet and now I don't like regular soda.

7. I prefer to not eat any meat but my husband won't do it so its a staple in our meals.

8. Currently obsessed with Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, and Bates Motel.

9. I can't stand my natural curls and don't feel put together until I flat iron it.  

10. I used to wear makeup, do my hair, and wear heels daily. I would not leave the house without earrings but if I did forget I would go out and buy a pair.

Is there anything you can relate to from my list?  Is there anything you'd like to share about yourself?  I'd love to hear it!


photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

No comments: