Enter your email address:

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An Angel Reveal


Hey guys!  I know it's been a long time since I posted anything.  There is lots going on around here lately which means no time on the computer like I used to have.  I wanted to stop in to share who I've been angeling for the month of February.  I have been sick for almost a month so I was not able to do as much this month as I have in past rounds.

Once again this round we got to choose who we wanted to be an angel for.  This was easy.  I have been inspired by Jessica over at Four Plus an Angel for some time now.  There are so many similarities between us and my heart feels connected to her although we have never met and we have only messaged maybe a handful of times on the Internet.  We were both teenage single moms, have a daughter with special needs, and we have both suffered infertility and lost precious babies.  Recently at Christmas time, she had a vision to pass on gently used Christmas/Holiday wear to other kids who may need it.  Kids grow so fast and usually only wear holiday clothes once.  The whole idea grew into something so big.  Jessica quickly heard from many facebook followers who also had clothes to give away and everyone jumped at the chance to pitch in.  I was one of the recipients with 4 little girls at home needing Christmas dresses so I contacted Jessica with their ages and sizes.  Each child was matched with sizes of dresses that were listed on the donated clothes list and the donating family shipped it to the recipients for free.  One of my girls received a brand new set of clothes, a skirt, sweater and leggings all with tags still attached.  This is most likely because there was no match for her size so someone offered to purchase hers.  I was blown away and so grateful for these people's hearts.  

blog collage

I have been visiting Four Plus an Angel periodically and sharing or retweeting posts as appropriate.  I placed her button on my blog too.  Jessica's blog is very inviting.  Go check it out for yourself and see why I love this inspiring mom of four plus an angel.


Linking up here



photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

No comments: