Enter your email address:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What If Money Didn't Matter, What Do You Desire?




I came across this video today which blew me away.  Not that we all haven't heard it before but this video truly hit home.  There was a time in my life when a co-worker asked the question:

"what if there was no such thing as age, if age didn't matter, would that change the way you think about your life or the decisions you make?"


From that moment on, it changed the way I viewed my life.  Watching this video did the same for me today as that question did back in 2004.

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a Cosmetologist.  Back when my oldest daughter was maybe 2 years old, I received a full grant to cosmetology school but decided it was best to go to work and help provide for our family.  I turned down the grant and walked away.  The desire is still there.

If I could choose something today it would be writing and inspiring others with my life experiences through this blog or however the opportunity presents itself.

If you choose what you desire and what you love, there is always a way to monetize it you just need to figure it out.

I urge everyone to watch this.  Take a step back and look at your life.  Make the changes you need to make to break the cycle.  Teach it to your children.  Pass this message along.

What if money didn't matter, what do YOU DESIRE?


What changes are you going to make to be truly happy in your future?  What do you love to do?



photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

No comments: