Enter your email address:

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trunk or Treat


Hey how was your Halloween?  We have had lots going on here and I'm trying to catch up!  Hopefully my photo editing software holds up so I can upload my photos and start blogging about it.

This year was the first time our school sponsored a Trunk or Treat so we were excited to go.  The girls dressed up and could not wait to get there.  There were a bunch of cars that were decorated and as you can see in the photo, the theme with the movie "UP" won first place.  They were the only ones with a theme so they should win, right?  Hahaha, I thought it was very clever and they were so cute.

The girls got tattoos which was really cute because instead of going for the cute girly ones they picked the eye balls and scary stuff.  Go figure.  There was a drawing table to they got to color some Halloween pictures.


At the end there was a little parade pass the cars and they picked best costumes which I missed since I was sitting on the side with Hayden while she played with ate her hot dog and did silly poses with her lollipop.  

Coming up...
Halloween
Birthdays
A New Addition
and more!

In the mean time, have you heard about this little contest here?
Take a moment to vote for me, Thank you!




photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

No comments: