Enter your email address:

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday 10 || Random Facts About Me

.

1. My first concert was Whitney Houston

2. I have never seen the Twilight Series.

3. I have an addiction to handbags.

4. I am the oldest of three girls.

5. I am the second oldest of the first cousins on my mom's side.

6. I like dark shades of nail polish and tend to always pick some kind of burgundy color.

7. Shopping makes me happy.

8. I have never been on a vacation as an adult. With the exception of going to Alaska on my honeymoon.

9. My wedding color scheme was champagne.

10. My birthday is coming up on October 29th. ;)

What are 10 Random Facts about you?  I'd love to hear it!

Linking up:
LenaBActually



photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

5 comments:

Lena B, Actually {Mom2MemphisAndRuby} said...

I'm the oldest cousin on both sides! Shopping makes me happy too!

Jessica said...

Following from you guest post over from Covered in Grace! Would love for you to follow back! Look forward to reading your posts!

No(dot dot)el said...

Happy Birthday coming up Salena. WOW, Whitney H. I bet that was a great concert. So sad that she is no longer with us.

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Shopping always, always makes me happy too! And almost your birthday, super exciting.

Kristine Foley said...

Happy Belated birthday Salena!!! I remember seeing you weren't feeling well yesterday?? Hope you got to enjoy some birthday celebrating, because you deserve it lovely!! Talk about a bad friend bleh! So sorry for my tardiness! I loved reading this post! Random is so good sometimes :) P.S. I would have loved to see Whitney in concert!! AND you are SO overdue for a VACAY!!! Vegas is calling your name {hint hint} I'll meet you there :) XOXOXO

Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog