Enter your email address:

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm A Blog Angel || Reveal


It's that time again... Third round of Blog Angels with Rosie over at Craftbotic.

For the month of October I am a Blog Angel for Kate from Life As I Know It.


This is my third round of being a blog angel.  For the first time we are doing the reveal at the half way point.  The first half of the month is to secretly stalk help our assigned bloggers in ways they have requested.  The second half will be to work with one another to help in anyway we can.  I'm excited to find out who my angel is.  Up to this point, I have no clue.


So far, I have followed Kate in anyway I can.  I have visiting and commenting regularly which is something she wanted.  Not sure if she knows I'm her angel.  This is the first time I knew my angel.  She is familiar to me in the blog community and we are swappers.  It was a huge difference in feeling like I wasn't giving myself away by showing up on October 1st and making it obvious I was her angel.  This is what happened to me in the past 2 rounds.  This time has been easier because Kate posts a lot.  She is very down to earth and her blog is very inviting.  I am looking forward to working with Kate with whatever she needs for the rest of October.

Want to be involved in Round 4 in December? Sign-up will open on 15th November. There is a Christmas twist which will allow for maximum participation!


Linking up here.


photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

1 comment:

Kate said...

HAHA! I DIDN'T know it was you! Thanks for being my blog angel! And I always love your comments!