Enter your email address:

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dear Husband...



Dear Husband,
I don't need to tell you how crazy things have been lately.  We both feel it in different ways.  It's so crazy that we have not been able to catch time alone to re-group and talk everything through like we should.  As the leader of our family, I know how much pressure you are under and how much responsibility you carry.  It may not seem like I understand or like I notice but I do.  Sometimes I wish there was more I could do but I'm only human.  I make mistakes.  I fail, everyday.  I don't know how you do it.  There is so much you are dealing with personally while shuffling things around to make sure our family has what we need.  Things are not perfect but you always seem to keep me calm and know just the right things to say when needed.  Although at times it seems like you have no clue what's going on or how to talk to me, I want you to know that you are what I need.  I love you.  I miss you when you are away.  Time is going by so quickly.  I'm looking forward to the day when the kids are older so that you and I will be able to have more alone time to catch up and to just be still enjoying one another.
All my love,
sb





- Husbands need love too is a way to show our husbands how much we love them by spotlighting them on our blog! So, the post must be to your husband, about him, from him, a vlog of yall together. Something that highlights your love for him. :)

- Must follow Host & Co-host blogs via GFC
{We are the first ones linked up}

Extra:

- Grab a button and put it on your sidebar
- Tweet about it
- Visit a few other blogs and show them some love


 
 








photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

2 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Awe! So sweet Salena! Thanks so much for co-hosting!

Natalie Wong said...

Love your blog!And I love this idea,I went and wrote one for my hubby :) what a great wya to encourage and uplift our better halves :)