Enter your email address:

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sponsor Showcase

I am so excited to introduce to you my September Sponsor Showcase!  These lovely ladies are the sweetest and you need to check them out.  I know you will love them too.

Marcy from isshou no yakusoku leaves the sweetest most heartfelt comments I have ever received and is always warm and inviting.  She opened her etsy shop after her friends started wanting her beautiful bracelets for themselves.  She is super creative.  She started her blog recently to share her creativity, her shop items and to share tutorials.

Ashley from flats to flip flops is a sweet mama who is always inspiring me with her fashion sense.  She started The Hudson Foundation after struggling with infertility and having a successful IVF birth.  This is dear to my heart because I have a similar story.

Brooke from Covered in Grace is bubbly, full of life, faith and fun.  I love her blog.  She's always up to something fun with her family and she just opened her etsy shop and has some beautiful crosses for sale.

Check them out, you won't be sorry!  You'll be thanking me for introducing you! =)



blog || facebook || twitter || shop

"isshou no yakusoku" (translated to "promise me forever") is a little business and blog I started not too long ago! The business side is an Etsy shop which features  handcrafted trendy, created by me! At first, it was just for fun but before I knew it, they became very popular amongst my Instagram friends so I opened my Etsy shop to share my creations! The blog was started to showcase my creations more thoroughly and to let my customers/friends/or anyone interested to get to know me (and my randomness) a little better!

QUESTIONS

1. Now that school is back in session, what are you looking forward to?  

Now that school is back in session, I'm looking forward to the malls being less busy!

2. What is your comfort / go to outfit?  

My comfort/go to outfit is really simple -- a pair of jeans, a tank top and a tunic over it. :) It's comfortable for any time of the year!

3. What is your favorite dessert?  

It's so hard to choose just one, but if I absolutely had to, it would have to be Ice Garden's (#8) milk shaved ice with condensed milk and custard pudding!

4. When you go to the movie theater, what do you order?  What is the one snack bar item you MUST have?  


It's funny that you ask! My absolute favorite snack is POPCORN! :) I MUST order popcorn (extra butter!), hurricane mix (furikake and arare!) and a coke! :) 




























blog || facebook || twitter

Hi there!  My name is Ashley and I am a wife and momma to 2 energy filled kiddos under 4!  When I am not running around like a crazy lady I am blogging over at flats to flip flops about fashion, faith and philanthropy.  Modest fashion, mommy moments, and spotlighting companies giving back are the theme at my place!  I'd love to have you stop by my place and say hi!

QUESTIONS

1. Now that school is back in session, what are you looking forward to?  

Routine!  What momma doesn't love it?

2. What is your comfort / go to outfit?  

Skinny jeans and a graphic tee.  LOVE!

3. What is your favorite dessert?  

Anything chocolate!

4. When you go to the movie theater, what do you order?  What is the one snack bar item you MUST have?  

Junior Mints and a diet coke...and I can't have one without the other!

Ashley and her husband Tony are the founders of The Hudson Foundation Inc. a non profit charity with a mission to help couples struggling with infertility grow their families.  We offer a Mission Hope Grant to couples who need financial help in receiving IVF.



blog || facebook || twitter || shop 

Covered in Grace is a place where I write about my faith journey and about loving others as Christ loves, as well as a place to write about my creative passions and life goals. The blog is a place that I hope people feel comfortable, inspired, and uplifted. The shop was recently opened up and showcases some of my current creative output. 

QUESTIONS

1. Now that school is back in session, what are you looking forward to?

Well, this first portion of the school is unique...in that I don't have any real obligations other than to pack up my house for the move. So I've been taking advantage of the free time. Boot camp three days a week, zumba on the others, hiking, beach days... it's been nice. And I am really going to miss it when it's over in the next couple of months. 

2. What is your comfort / go to outfit?

Maxi dresses.  They're my favorite. I have so many of them that it's hard to pick. But they look cute on, they're mostly flattering, and definitely comfortable. 

3. What is your favorite dessert?

Oh man...hm... well, it definitely has chocolate in it. Maybe the Great Wall of Chocolate from P.F. Chang's... or no... it's got to be my Grandma's chocolate pie. Hands down.

4. When you go to the movie theater, what do you order?  What is the one snack bar item you MUST have?

I usually either get Raisinettes or Sour Patch Kids. Yum!! 


Brooke also hosts the following: Monday Meet Up & Prayer Warriors
photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

1 comment:

isshounoyakusoku said...

thank you so much! you're much too sweet! :)