Enter your email address:

Monday, September 10, 2012

Revive Your Marriage || .your prayers.

I've been wanting to start a focus on Marriage on Monday's for some time now. I stumbled upon this series and wanted to get in on it. It's a start right? =) 

Revive Your Attitude In Marriage   encouragements for wives    Revive Your Marriage Revive Your Attitude marriage series attitude    Unveiled Wife


Darlene from Time Warp Wife
Courtney from Women Living Well
Sheila from To Love Honor and Vacuum
Jennifer from Unveiled Wife

Each week there will be a devotional and a CHALLENGE.

Here’s the topic schedule for those who want to link up each week:

September 3rd – Revive Your Prayers

September 9th – Revive Your Attitude

September 16th – Revive Your Friendship

September 23rd - Revive Your Praise

September 30th - Revive Your Sex Life



One of my favorite books is The Power of the Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.  I have been wanting needing to read it again.  When I am focused on praying in detail (which she lays out in her book) for each category, it helps me to have compassion towards my husband rather than to be critical.  Being focused on prayer and fighting for my husband leaves little to complain about.

Here's some of the categories Stormie talks about in her book:

  • His Wife
  • His Work
  • His Finances
  • His Affections
  • His Temptations
  • His Fears
  • His Purpose
  • His Health
  • His Trials
  • His Integrity
  • His Priorities
  • His Fatherhood
  • His Past
  • His Attitude


I love the idea to let my wedding ring be a reminder to pray for my marriage and my husband.  I'm always looking at it, playing with it, twisting it, fixing it on my finger.  Each time I catch a glimpse, I can silently say a prayer no matter where I am or who I'm with.

Linking up here.

photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

No comments: