Enter your email address:

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Revive Your Marriage || .your friendship.

Revive Your Attitude In Marriage   encouragements for wives    Revive Your Marriage Revive Your Attitude marriage series attitude    Unveiled Wife


Darlene from Time Warp Wife
Courtney from Women Living Well
Sheila from To Love Honor and Vacuum
Jennifer from Unveiled Wife

Each week there will be a devotional and a CHALLENGE.

Here’s the topic schedule for those who want to link up each week:

September 3rd – Revive Your Prayers

September 9th – Revive Your Attitude

September 16th – Revive Your Friendship


September 23rd - Revive Your Praise

September 30th - Revive Your Sex Life






This weeks challenge is a tough one.  When my husband and I met, I was a single mom with 3 young kids, all elementary school age.  We don't know what it's like to not have kids around.  My first set of kids are all grown up having families or their own now.  We have 3 little girls ages 7, 5, 3 and we rarely get time alone to build our friendship.  We know it's important but it's really not something we can do in our situation.

When we do interact with friends, I see my husband differently.  To see how he reacts and interacts with others is very intriguing to me.  Since we are surrounded by our little girls all the time, we rarely get to have a conversation without being interrupted, we get cut off, lose our train of thought, nothing gets resolved.  Taking the time to do things together and notice one another is so important.  I feel closer to my husband during these times.  Now we just need to make them happen.

Linking up here.
photobucketphotobucketphotobucketPhotobucketphotobucketphotobucket

1 comment:

A Proverbs 31 Wife said...

Kids do make things hard, and I am just speaking from experience babysitting. Thank you for also sharing this at Matrimonial Mondays.