Enter your email address:

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blogaversary || Part 4 } Inspiration

Catch up here:
part 3
part 2
part 1


Today I have Kristine from The Foley Fam (aka J&M's Eye Candy) and Maria-Isabel from Agape Love Designs.  

Kristine is super fun loving and the life of the party.  Her family is so adorable and I love that she has regular date nights with her husband.  They are an inspiration and always have such great ideas to have fun together.  Kristine has been such a dear friend, always willing to stop what she's doing to give advice and has helped me through some tough decisions in my past year.  Well, may be simple to some but for me, it was a big deal.  =)


YOUR FIRST BLOGAVERSARY STORY:

I hit my one year Blog-iversary this past May! Time flies when you're having fun!! My blog has been such a blessing to me, and I enjoy making connections with others. 

HOW HAS A LITTLE PIECE OF ME INSPIRED OR ENCOURAGED YOU?

Salena and I found each other thru the blogging world shortly after I started blogging. I consider her a genuine "real" friend and find such inspiration thru her blog. THANKS girl for letting me be a part of your celebration!



Maria-Isabel is such a sweet soul.  Her family is gorgeous, I swear they all walked off the cover of a magazine.  The first time I saw her blog button I was drawn by how gorgeous she was.  I love her blog where she shares fabulous DIY tutorials on makeup and accessories.  She has a really cute fashion sense too.  However, her weight loss story and getting healthy posts have blown me away.  She's really an inspiration and is looking amazing!  This inspires me because I have a lot of weight to lose but am still looking for the motivation that will get me to where she is.





YOUR FIRST BLOGAVERSARY STORY:

When I first started my blog I had no clue about the blog world. I had no idea what I would do with my blog. It wasn't until my blog was over a year old that I finally new what I was doing and really got my blog going. So I unfortunately I never celebrate a blogaversary because I don't have a real official start date! I always think about celebrating one year, then forget! lol


HOW HAS A LITTLE PIECE OF ME INSPIRED OR ENCOURAGED YOU:

I am still new to A Little Piece of Me, but I am in awe of what a beautiful and wonderful Mother you are!

Stay tuned for Part 5!

Oh, a little note... I have been getting messages from some of you readers who are having a hard time leaving comments here on each post below.  If you would like to send me a comment but the comment feature is not working for you, please feel free to send me an email at alittlepieceofme.salena@gmail.com or you can leave a message on my facebook page or twitter using the links below.

I value each and every comment.  I read every single one and reply directly through email.  You may have noticed I do not regularly respond on each post and that's because if the person leaving a comment does not subscribe to replies, they will not be notified and may not return to the post to check back.  So please be sure if you leave a comment that your blogger profile email setting is turned "on".

Don't forget to enter the giveaway here:
A LITTLE PIECE OF ME

like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

No comments: