Enter your email address:

Friday, August 31, 2012

Blog Angel Reveal!!



via pinterest

It's Blog Angel Reveal Day!!  Kaitlyn at Dreamy Meadow and Rosie at Craftbotic came up with a great idea to assign blog angels to anyone who wanted to sign up.  I get assigned a blog angel and a blog angel is assigned to me.  The goal is to be some one's blog angel for an entire month but your identity must remain a secret.  This is so hard to do!  Especially being paired up with someone you have never heard of before.  If you missed it, you can read my blog angel experience at the half way mark here.



Today is the big reveal as to who I have been an angel for.  Everyone, this is Karen from Ramblings of an Otter Wifey!!
[IMG_3344.JPG]
Ramblings of an Otter Wifey...
Ahhh, this time around I did not do so well!  I feel so bad.  I had so much family emergencies happen that I pulled away from my blog and social media a lot lately.  I realized I was running out of time and got more disappointed in myself for not being a better blog angel to Karen.  I had hoped to become an active follower and leave lots of comments on her blog, interact through social media, and offer any help I thought she could use along the way.  Since she only posted 5 times in August, I found it hard to do so without totally giving myself away, so I didn't do any of that.  Instead I would quietly visit and read about her and boy has she been busy!  Aren't we all?  I don't blame her for only posting 5 times, I wanted to stop altogether when dealing with so much coming my way lately.  I am a new follower of hers on her blog, twitter, and pinterest.  Those things are not too suspicious so I did them right away as soon as I got my assignment.  :)

In my description to Rosie and Kaitlyn I told them that I could offer blog design elements and towards the end of this run, umm more like last week (I know, I'm so bad this time around!!), I sent Karen an email through Rosie which was sent to Karen anonymously about what her ideas were for her blog design.  I have not sent it to her but here's a sneak peek of a few elements I have completed so far.

I hope you like these Karen, if not, no worries I can make something for you that you'll love!!  :)

HEADER


BUTTON


PROFILE ABOUT ME TEXT


You can visit Karen by clicking on the links here:

Blog || Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest


Find out more info on becoming a blog angel here. There will be another round coming up in October!  I'm getting in on the next round, want to participate? I just may be your angel watching your back! ;) Or you could be mine.




like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

3 comments:

Rosie said...

I am so glad you are coming back. Don't be afraid to drop me an email if you are being overwhelmed by life - I can always pick up some of the slack. You are a great Blog Angel and I am so excited to have you get your wings again in October.

Rosie x
P.S. Super cute design ideas!

Karen said...

I love it I love it I love it!! You are an awesome Blog Angel :) Sorry for making it a teensy bit more difficult for you lol.

Cocalores said...

It's so sweet what you have done for her =) I guess sometimes it's best to just be proactive and create something, even if you don't hear that much from the person you're assigned to. Good job!