Enter your email address:

Monday, July 9, 2012

She said yes!!!

{photo courtesy of Eddie King}
Saphire Evangelista & Eddie King

Tonight, a turn of events happened. My daughter, Saphire up there ^ was supposed to come over to help clear out her old room. She will be moving back home by the end of this month. I thought something was was wrong when Eddie texted me to see if Saphire was still coming over or not. She called earlier in the day to tell me she was staying later at school and would not be coming after all. I thought it was odd that he asked me because he always knows where she is so I thought something was wrong especially when I did not get a response to my reply.



Hours later I get a phone call from Saphire's phone but Eddie was on the line.  Then Aaliyah came on immediately with Eddie, Saphire, Ashley, and Josh in the background laughing and yelling something to her.

Aaliyah:  "Grandma, Mommy and Eddie are getting married!!!"

Well, I knew it was coming but on the 15th.  Yeah, he said he couldn't wait so he asked her today.  We are all so EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR THEM!!!  Eddie has been such a blessing for Saphire and Aaliyah and vice versa.

Cheers to Wedding Planning and for Two becoming ONE!



like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

12 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Awww congratulations to your daughter and family! This should be fun for you all:)

Kristen said...

Oooohhh how exciting and congrats to your daughter & Grand daughter!! :)

By the way..I am Kristen from MamaWinkle's Blog! I found you via the GFC Blog Hop && was just popping in to get familiar with your blog, say hello, follow (of course), and politely as that you please return the favor? :) That would totally rock my socks off! Thanks!!

Have a great week!!

~Kristen
mamawinkle.blogspot.com

Leigh-Ellen said...

Congratulations! What exciting news for your family. Wedding planning time!

Kelly said...

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!! They make a gorgeous couple!!

Melissa Enault said...

Thanks for linking up at the GFC Blog Hop today!!

Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

Yaya!!! Congrats to everyone!! How exciting.
Thanks for linking up Salena!

Bree said...

Congrats on your daughters engagment. Thank goodness for Pinterest! I wish that was around, when I tied the knot =)
**I am your newest follower via the hop. I LOVE your blog!
Please stop by and follow me back!

xoxo, bree

Kim Miller said...

Congratulations to the happy couple and to you! I just love happy endings and new beginnings!

CaseyWiegand said...

just wanted to say i love you friend

Stephanie Jones said...

Awww thats sweet!!! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Congrats! What a fun new chapter! Thanks so much for sharing and I am a new follower from the GFC Hop over at The Life of the Not So Ordinary Wife!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com

Sarah Fontenot said...

How exciting for them! And you!! Congratulations!