Enter your email address:

Monday, June 11, 2012

What is the most desirable trait another person can possess? || 365 Questions

It's been a while since I've done the 365 Questions so I thought I'd revisit the list again. To be honest, the questions are hard for me. I know the answers shouldn't be so hard but I find it to be stressful so I skip it and go on to the next, then to the next... and so forth, you get the idea. If you have never heard of this you can see the link here.




What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?






Compassion opens doors and breaks down walls.  Putting yourself in the other person's shoes, imagining what you would do, how you would feel, and the joy, heartache, or burden another person would feel will surely change the way you feel about them.  Not only how you feel but will cause you to act, to reach out and to be there for them instead of judge them.  Everyone is human.  period.  No matter what each of us go through, no matter what bad choices we each make, we all all human.  Strip off everything else and we are all the same.  We all need love, understanding, and someone to believe in us.



What do you think is the most desirable trait another person can possess?



Blog / Facebook / Twitter  / Shop / Pinterest
send me a message here

No comments: