Enter your email address:

Monday, June 11, 2012

We Went To The Fair

Our day at the 50th State Fair...
















Aloha Stadium 


















































The fair comes around once a year and we look forward to it as the school year comes to an end.  It's the first thing of summer around here and when we go we stay for hours.  We make a whole day or night of it and the kids just love it.  We love it too, not for the rides.  We will go on the Merry-go-round with my girls and my husband will go on the Ferris Wheel with the girls, other than that, we are ground bound.  We get sick on anything else and I am terrified of roller coasters or the zipper.  I have this belief... why put yourself in a dangerous life threatening situation just for fun?  Umm, yeah not me, I'll pass.

Must haves at the fair:
caramel apples
refillable drink bottles
sipper bottles
fries
onion rings
cotton candy
roasted corn

Must rides at the fair:
merry-go-round
Ferris wheel

Must do at the fair:
side shows
concerts
stop by the store booth so the girls can choose out something fun to go home with

What are your favorites about going to the fair?






Blog / Facebook / Twitter  / Shop / Pinterest
send me a message here

1 comment:

alex said...

This was such a long post! I haven't been to the fair in a really long time, everything looks lovely and fun!