Enter your email address:

Saturday, June 30, 2012

We need your votes TODAY Please help!!









*** all photos above are the property of Christ Bryant Guitar School via ***


In support of a local business and music education, vote TODAY for Chris Bryant Guitar School. They need 51 more votes to qualify for a small business grant sponsored by Chase/LivingSocial. The deadline is TONIGHT at 8:59PM PST (6:59PM Hawaii Time)

Click on the link https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/, log in via
Facebook or directly on the site, search 'Chris Bryant Guitar School'
and VOTE! 


Thank YOU!


like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Voted! Good luck.

Kat said...

Hi! I'm following you from the GFC Blog Hop! Look forward to reading more! I would appreciate the follow back! :)
Have a great rest of the weekend!
-Kat

http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

Lauren @ Pink on the Cheek said...

Thanks for linking up with The Blogger Party!
Keep spreading the word on facebook and twitter, I really appreciate!
Thank you so much for the love & support!!
xoxo
Lauren
thebloggerparty.blogspot.com