Enter your email address:

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer 2012 Handmade Gift Exchange

Handmade Gift Exchange

handmade gift exchange
This is the first time I participated in a secret handmade gift exchange.  We were each given a name at random depending on what country you lived in.  We were not paired up so I have someone to make a gift for who is totally different than the person who is making me a gift.  Through Elfster we can ask or receive secret Q&A's to help us find out more about each other.  I sent out my package on Monday so my person should be getting her gift any day now.

Although I already had in mind what I wanted to make, through a few questions I asked her this is what I came up with.  I made 3 things.
  • small felt pouch with velcro closure
  • fabric flower keychain with vintage buttons
  • earrings with glass beads, crystals, and wooden flower beads





See the arrow up there pointing to the purple crystal?  Well, this is not the one I sent out.  It was dark and very late when I made the one in the photo.  When I saw it in the light I noticed the colors were different so I made a new one with a clear crystal to match the other one.   Only thing is I forgot to take a picture before I sent it out.

Here they are all wrapped up and on their way to Chelsea of Indiana.

Hi Chelsea!!  I hope you love these!

When is the next Handmade Gift Exchange?

The next Handmade Gift Exchange will start November 1, 2012. Click here if you would like a reminder email when the sign up starts for the November 2012 exchange!

like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

3 comments:

Elisha(: said...

So cool!! Too bust to enter though. /:

x.

Elisha(: said...

*busy

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Nice! I'm sure she will love receiving this gift! Great job! :)
Happy Day!
Michelle
www.daydreambelievers.net