Enter your email address:

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sponsor Showcase


Amanda @ Royal Daughter Designs and Tricia @ Mama Marchand's Nest came up with this fun "Sponsor Showcase" link up.  This is where you get to feature your sponsors in a fun way and surprise them with the post.  Cool right??  So here are my June sponsors, each of them are awesome.

I attended an Open House for Hawaii Equine Assisted & Reflection Therapy H.E.A.R.T. which was very powerful.  My sister's friend Carina is the founder and you can find out more info here.


Jennifer @ Jenni Austria Germany shared 10 things she learned in Venice in her post here.  I love reading her blog and seeing all her photos because I don't get to travel, it makes the world a little smaller to connect with her posts.


Rosie @ Craftbotic shared some dating tips here and who doesn't need tips on dating?  It's always fun to get new ideas and the one I need to take to heart is to get out of our comfort zone.


Kelly @ The Grant Life did a Mommy Panel post consisting of 12 mommas on the subject of picky eaters which you can read here.If you would like to be a part of the Mommy Panel get more info here.  She also has a Labor of Love series  here .  


Lindsay @ Two Men & A Baby has a ton of tutorials you can find here.  When I have time I'm going to go through her long list.

Breanna @ My Beautiful, Crazy Life just shared the news of her new shop Breeze Creations here!  She's looking for advice and would love to hear from you.


Nichole @ Yeung Mother Hubbard has a tab called "menu" and OMG everything looks so yummy!!  If you love to cook you can check it out here.


Sallie @ Sallie's Kitchen has this recipe for Italian Summer Trifle, looks so fresh and cool, you can find the recipe here.


Have awesome sponsors you'd like to spotlight?  Write up your post and link it up!



Want to sponsor A Little Piece of Me?  Check out my advertise page here.


like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

6 comments:

Christine said...

You have awesome sponsors Salena! :)

Laura Hernandez said...

This is such a great idea. I'll have to work on one of these. ^_^

Jenni Austria Germany said...

aw, thanks!

and i agree with laura, i like this idea.

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

Loving your little washi tape tabs! :) Off to check out this HEART business... Sounds right up my alley!

tricia said...

Thank you for linking up your sponsor showcase post! :) I agree with Kassi - super cute washi tabs!

Amanda said...

Love the washi tape tabs! :) Thank you so much for linking up, Selena!