Enter your email address:

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight || Nichole from Yeung Mother Hubbard



My name is Nichole and I blog over at Yeung Mother Hubbard.  I blog about just about anything, mostly my life, my struggle with weight loss, my dogs, food, and of course crafting!  I have a shop, but I am terrible about actually selling anything.  I would rather just give it away!  Yea, I know, that is not going to help me...


My dear Nay who blogs over at Cover to Cover... and Everything in Between has made me feel at home in the blogging world.  I have to admit that I was feeling a little left out, I didn't have a bloggy bff like everyone else seemed to have.  I know, so high school, huh?!  Well, I finally have someone that has my bloggy back!  And to top it all off, she lives about 45 minutes from me so I got to meet her in person at the Elevate Blog Conference last weekend!!


My favorite food is seafood, period.  I will eat anything out of the sea {raw or cooked} but salmon is not my favorite.  I know it is like the most popular fish besides tuna, I still don't like it...


When we were kids my family always went to the river during the summer and Glamis during the winter.  I grew up riding dirt bikes and jet skis.  I was a lucky kid.


My hubs and I still go dirt bike riding in the winter with his family...
like my pink riding gear?

And in the summer... the river with my family...
hubs and my nephew

I have a really hard time with forgiveness... I know it is the right thing to do... but I am stubborn and I tend to hold grudges.  The last time I forgave someone was a little over 3 years ago, luckily I try to keep drama out of my life, so forgiveness isn't something I have to deal with too often.  

I am shy... I know, ya right.  Well, put me in a room of strangers and I will immediately shy away. If I don't walk right up and talk to you at an event or conference, please don't think that I am a B or that I don't want to talk... I do!  I promise! I love to talk, please come talk to me!!  
  • I sleep with a blanket... every. night.
  • My hubby and I don't share a comforter... we have our own quilts on the bed.  I steal blankets.
  • I can't stand dirty dishes in the sink and I will wash them while you are still eating, but I try really hard to wait until you are done.
  • I can bake cookies, cupcakes, whatever... and only eat them once that day and never touch them again. weird, right?  I consider them leftovers after I eat them once... and I don't do leftovers.
  • Cars are my livelihood... I probably know more about cars than some guys.  I am an estimator at my parents body shop and the hubs {as well as my father in law, hubs uncle and cousin) are mechanics.  Shop talk never ends at my house.


Photobucket


Photobucket




like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

No comments: