Enter your email address:

Monday, June 25, 2012

Love bug




  

My love bug.  On this day she loved up this baby doll and I captured it on camera.  All of it.  Poor thing was so tired that she sprawled out on the table and even fell off once.  I love watching her.  I could sit and watch her all day.  Every detail.  Every moment.  Every facial expression.

Linking up here:
bits of splendor monday


like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

6 comments:

Em S said...

What a cutie!

Ashley said...

I love all of her facial expressions!

bonnie-bonnbonnboutiqe.blogspot.com said...

she's adorable! i just realized that I follow you on instagram, but not your blog! now I follow both:)

Debbie @ OtRD said...

So cute!!

Danielle said...

oh my goodness what an adorable little girl! quite the personality! thanks for sharing!!

your newest follower...Danielle
http://bellaella2121.blogspot.com/

Anna @ Beauty in the Chaos said...

Savor it. As you know, they grow up way too fast. She is adorable :)

btw, I found you through a tweet about your giveaway from a mutual twitter friend and thought I'd come check you out and follow ;)