Enter your email address:

Friday, June 15, 2012

Fridays Letters


Dear Love bug, You are growing up so fast.  You are so little that I forget you are already over 2-1/2 years old.  I love watching you run and play without hesitation and with full confidence.  You make me smile with your little expressions you make as you are discovering new things.



Dear girls, this simple day out on the grass was so much fun.  You were all so excited to play with the ball and I was surprised at how much you loved it.  Hayden was the only one following directions hopping and ribbiting like a frog, you guys cracked me up!!



Dear Cinnamon Sugar Banana Bread, I could eat you all day everyday.  Thanks a lot Lacee!!  =)



Dear girls, I love the way you create things like this donations shopping area in your room.  The way you lined each of your items up and tagged each one with post it price tags and gave me a bag for shopping.  I miss being young and finding joy in these types of things.



Dear Aleshanee, This moment right here, the sweet joy in your face, melted my heart tonight.  As you watched a little girl playing and laughing with her family your smile got bigger and bigger.  I love your smile so much and to see how happy you were made me happy.


Dear Dakota,  you are such a goof!  Daddy calls you that all the time because you are.   You crack us up doing crazy things and catch us off guard most times.  I love how spontaneous you are and that you are sensitive to people's feelings.


Dear Love bug, I have a lot of pictures of you not wanting to look at the camera and sucking on your thumb.  You have always been a self soother.  Everyone keeps telling you to stop sucking  your thumb but I think it is way adorable.  You were creating in me sucking your thumb and I have the ultrasound photos to prove it.  It's your thing, it's what you know, it's what comforts you.  I get it and you'll stop when  you're ready.


Dear pretties I create for my shop, stop tempting me to give you all to my daughters, I need to make sales to help our family bring in money!! =)


Linking up here:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketAunie Sauce


like me on Facebook || follow me on Twitter || visit my Shop || follow me on Pinterest
send me a message here

8 comments:

Sara K {SaigeWisdom} said...

cinnamon sugar banana bread, are you serious? your girls are ahh-dorable and their 'pretend store' brings me back to my childhood. I love these letters posts. happy father's day weekend.

Emily Cook said...

This is so sweet!!! And i love that you wrote to the bread, too.

What a beautiful family!
Emily
www.weakandloved.com

♥ Shar said...

Hi Salena!

I'm Shar a new follower from the blog hop! Come visit me back over at: http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

WOW that bread looks yummy! And awesome too!

Very cute post!

xoxo -Shar

Michelle said...

Your girls are so cute and that bread looks delicious! Saying hi from Fridays Letters link up :)

CaseyWiegand said...

just wanted to head over and say hello sweet friend!! this is completely beautiful!!!! hugs!! xoxo

Shane said...

Beautiful girls you have!

xo Shane

Shane said...

Beautiful girls you have!

xo Shane

Julie Marie said...

awwwn so cute. =) all your pics are the best salena... you have such a precious heart...