Enter your email address:

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree? {365 Questions}

What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?



I believe ONLY God knows the truth in ALL things.

No matter how much evidence or lack of evidence there is...
Only HE knows the motivation behind every motive...
If you were not there, if it does not concern you, don't take sides because only God knows.

and...

HE works ALL things for good.

Even though something happens to you which may seem at the moment the end of the world for you...

God will use it for good.
Good which you may not see in your lifetime, which may not be for you but for someone else...
it is still for His good purpose.



Blog / Facebook / Twitter  / Shop / Pinterest

8 comments:

Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

That rock looks like a honu.
Haha.

I agree with you 100%

100%

Emily said...

Amen.

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

Beautiful picture!
And I agree whole heartedly with what you said :)

xo

Becca Acker said...

He does! And what a great feeling to know He does. :)

Jes said...

Just came over from the blog hop!
I knew I was going to just be jealous of pictures from Hawaii! Always stick with your gut instinct :)
x Jes, www.twosmuppies.com

McKae @ kaes corner design said...

I totally agree with you. That picture is gorgeous! I just found your blog and it is lovely! Your kids are adorable, and I love their names!

Have a fabulous day!
kaescornerdesign.blogspot.com

Julie Marie said...

100% agree with you. i never question or blame God anything. he is so good. if there is something i dont understand, i figure my tiny human brain could never comprehend the magnitude of God anyways, so why try?=)

the plaid sparrow said...

I just stumbled across your blog this afternoon.
Thank you for sharing this post.
It was really encouraging!!
much love, colie.
xoxo

theplaidsparrow.blogspot.com