Enter your email address:

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday 10 || Favorite Possessions


Mom2MemphisandRuby


This weeks theme for Tuesday 10 is Favorite Possessions. I really wanted to add photos but I did not have the time to do so. I hope you get the idea regardless. =)

My 10 Favorite Possessions

1. Wedding Ring ||
My husband picked it out all on his own. I love it and never take it off.

2. Heart Necklace ||
My husband gave me this necklace Christmas 2006. This along with my ring, I never take off.

3. Baby hospital bands ||
I have saved the hospital bands for me and my 6 kids when they were born. My girls have found them and have them scattered around the house with their toys. I need to find them and put them in another safe place.

4. Ultrasound photos ||
I love all my ultrasound photos from my kids but every once in a while I come across the ultrasound photos of my 2 babies, both were lost by missed miscarriage. I am fortunate to have these because many women do not make it that far in their pregnancies to have them done yet.

5. Hawaiian Bracelet ||
A wedding gift from my husband and it has my whole name on it.

6. iPhone ||
My phone has everything in it and I carry it everywhere. If I don't have it I feel lost.

7. Computer ||
I love connecting to others and for me, it's the easiest way to do so. I am connected via internet in some shape or form everyday. With my blog and online shop, it's a necessity.

8. Car ||
Takes us all safely where we need to go and gets us home safe and sound.

9. Home ||
I am so grateful that we have a home and that we are safe, dry, and have comfort for our family.

10. Photos ||
I love taking photos, editing them and sharing them with others. It helps to remind us of memories that sometimes are forgotten.

What are your favorite possessions?





Blog / Facebook / Twitter  / Shop / Pinterest
send me a message here

2 comments:

Sara K {SaigeWisdom} said...

Ooh fun post idea! my laptop would be a definite contender (and spanx... JK)

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Great list, Salena!! Thanks for linking up!