Enter your email address:

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Recipe || Homemade Hamburgers


We had hamburgers for dinner last night so I thought I'd whip together a little recipe post and share it with all of you.  This is not a usual recipe, just one that I tossed together with stuff I had in my kitchen.  Either way it's super yummy.  With summer here, this would be great on the grill for a Bar-b-que.




Gather your ingredients



 Ingredients:

  • Ground Hamburger (half tray from Costco)
  • Garlic Salt (to taste)
  • Black Pepper (to taste)
  • Oyster Sauce (to taste)
  • Chili Garlic Sauce (to taste)  I used about 3 rounded tsp
  • 2 Eggs

Directions:


Dump all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.  Form mixture into patties and cook your favorite way.  My favorite is on the grill but this time we had to make due with pan frying.  Cook till well done and enjoy.  




Enjoy!!

If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it.  =)

Don't forget to enter my current giveaway here.
My shop has a new home, come visit here.
Get 15% OFF with code: GRANDOPEN15



Blog / Facebook / Twitter  / Shop / Pinterest

1 comment:

Denise said...

They look delicious, certainly going to try and make them, thanks for the recipe!