Enter your email address:

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Let's Go Shopping!!!

Happy May Day!!  Mother’s Day is almost here.  Do you have your gift picked out for your mom and any other special mom’s in your life?  If not, why not come check out my on-line handmade shop?  Listed here are some of the things for sale in my shop.  I’m working on adding some new things shortly.

Let’s say you already bought that special mom of yours the perfect gift… well, why not buy something special for yourself??  =)

I’m offering 25% off at check-out.  Use code: MOM25.  Code expires: 5/6/12

Happy shopping!!




Blog / Facebook / Twitter  / Shop / Pinterest

4 comments:

Laura Hernandez said...

Loving all the new items in your shop! Great gifts for Mother's Day!

Elizabeth and Kyle @ Love Is the Adventure said...

That pink fabric flower is SO CUTE! You're so creative. :)

Jenna said...

your shop is soo cute! I'm a new follower and I'd love you to come follow me back and link up at my party! You can even link up your shop too! :)

http://itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com/2012/05/spicy-link-up-3.html

Julie Marie said...

oh my goodness, i love these. so cute. i will have to go check your shop now =) (visiting from the twitter hop)