Enter your email address:

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Confessions of a chronic follower...

So, I was wondering if I was the only one.  I didn't really think about it before but it's getting worse...

I'm a chronic follower.

What am I talking about you ask?

Well, it's not like I'm a stalker or anything... ;)

You know...
When I visit a blog, this is what I do...
I search for every way possible to follow via GFC, linky, hellocotton, bloglovin', facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram, google+, favorite etsy shops or visit shops.  Have I missed any?  Hahaha!  Oh yes, there is subscribe by email and rss feed.  Those I don't sign up for often.

If I find you on any of the mentioned social media links, I will look for any website links, etc. to go follow you.  Although I may follow you in anyway shape or form, I DO NOT use any of those as a means to follow.  My favorite way to follow is via Facebook and either my daily reads section or blog buttons placed on my blog.

So, there you have it.  I go click happy on all links to follow.  I was not always like this, I think maybe with all the giveaways I've been entering it's just easier to follow as I go rather than have to click through each one when I do entries.

How 'bout you, are you a chronic follower because I feel like I may be the only one.  If not, what is your favorite way to follow?  =)



9 comments:

Kenya G. Johnson said...

I'm sure you aren't the only one. I pick and choose though. Depending on what time of blogger they are, I might like their tweet or FB better than what they write on their blog or I may like what they post on Pinterest etc. Sometimes I like everything, sometimes I can pass on it all. I used to join the blog parties but its really not fair to the person just to have another name added to their list if I'm really never going to read their blog. ;-)

Sue said...

I'm definitely a follower! I read way too many blogs but I love them all so I can't stop!

His Little Lady said...

ha, don't worry, i go "click happy" too. you're not alone ;)
xo TJ

Ronni @ Anywhere Is said...

If I fall in love with a blog then yes I'll go follow happy!!! :) But I'm selective about who I follow these days. I was overwhelmed for a while there but it's manageable now,

Anthea Lau said...

happy following! You are really sweet and you have a very nice blog as well<3
Check out my blog dear, if you like it I'd love to follow each other xo
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Hello! i stump over your blog and you seem like a beautiful person and your children are precious.lovely blog FOLLOWING:D

Cait Emma said...

haha im totally the same - i have major blog obsessions!!

just found you on jessica's sponsor list!

Leilani @ Soleil Selene said...

I usually only follow through FB, twitter, and RSS And that's only because I don't really use the other stuff like pinterest, google+, bloglovin' and hellocotton.

Nykki said...

haha! I cracked up while reading this! :)

I'm sure you aren't the only one && it's a good thing to be! It means that you are supportive of other bloggers!

I am new to your blog && looking around {Going Click Happy!}

xoxo, nykki