Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge:: Water

I'm linking up this week for the first time with Our Reflection for her Weekly Photo Challenge.  I have been wanting to participate when I first heard it being announced but haven't had a photo to submit until today.


This week's theme: water


Just so happened we are at the pool today, the first time in a very long time.  Took a picture of my daughter, cropped the water and here is my submission.  To the left of the pic is part of a turtle picture under the water.  If you look closely you can see the small colored mosaic tile at the bottom of the pool.


You love?  




Our Reflection Weekly Photo Challenge

xoxo, Salena
 Facebook / Twitter  / Shop




10 comments:

  1. This looks fun! I'm a photography lover so I think I may try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot! Thanks for linking up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I just want to jump right in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I want to go swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really nice, love the color! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey... I just tried leaving a comment...but don't know if it worked. Trying again now.. haha.
    I just wanted to say that I love this...the color is fantastic..and I think it's extra creative (here) to choose a pool instead of the ocean. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this shot Salena, stunning!
    Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this shot Salena, stunning!
    Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment. I appreciate your kind words of encouragement, they mean a lot to me. I read every comment left here and respond directly through email. Please make sure your profile email preferences are set to "on" so I may reply to you.

xoxo
Salena