Enter your email address:

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Recipe:: BBQ Chicken Marinade




This was a throw what I have on hand because I ran out of everything I'd usually use marinade. It came out so good that I thought I'd share the ingredients.

BBQ Chicken Marinade


Here's what you'll need:

chicken

ketchup

brown sugar

shoyu

garlic salt

black pepper


Here's what I did:

I took frozen chicken and added the ketchup, brown sugar, shoyu, garlic salt, and black pepper into the bag. I let it sit out to thaw then tossed in fridge over night. Threw it on the grill the following night.

Here's where you'll hate me... I did not measure anything. I just threw it together. Which is why I was shocked it tasted so good. =) Depending on what you like just adjust amounts accordingly.

Here's another recipe you will love:


Marinade

shoyu

minced garlic

grated ginger

sugar

chopped green onions


Super easy and if you like you can add in a touch of sesame oil.

grill it the way you like it

enjoy!!



4 comments:

jenkakio.com said...

Looks so ONO! I think the best part of cooking is experimenting with the measurements. We all have different taste, so it's good to play up what we like. So, I wouldn't worry about the lack of measurements. LOL

I wished I had a grill, but our family just never got around to buying one.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oooh yummy, looks good!

Nicole Buckingham said...

If I bring the rice can I come over?...

Aloha,
Following ya from the Follow Me Wed. I'd love, love, love it if you'd come join me at localsugarhawaii.com. We're a new little blog, often times we're a silly little blog, but we're also a good little blog.

xoxo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Erin said...

So glad we found each other on Twitter so I could find your cute blog! This recipe sounds amazing. And I think you are just adorable! Your kiddos are so cute.

Now following! :)

Ps - I saw on your sidebar an ad for the Elevate conference in CA...are you going? I've been thinking about it but don't know much about it - gonna click on the ad now and check it out more!

XO
Erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com
Erin