Enter your email address:

Friday, April 20, 2012

Guest Post:: To Inspire - Embrace Your Life

Have you heard of Embrace Your Life blog?  If you have not, you're missing out and need to go check it out.  If you have, you know what I'm talking about.  I have guest posted over there twice and both times were so encouraging and helped me to be more aware of myself.  Digger is here today to inspire you.
**************************************************************************************************************************
Hello. Thank you sooo much to Salena for having me over as a guest. :)

My name is Digger. I blog over at Digging Deeper full-time but my new passion is sharing my inspirations and thoughts with the readers of Embrace Your Life. We have such a wonderful varieties of writers that it's impossible not to find something to connect with that touches your heart and soul. These women, Cassie, Skye, and Sarah, are incredible! I seriously could not have dreamed of a more well-rounded and versatile group to be included in. 

Our goal this month: To inspire. 

So, as I was thinking and searching for inspiration I came across this film called "Send It Sistah" by film maker Sebastien Montaz-Rosset If you have a minute or two, you should really check it out. It's incredible!


I've watched it myself a few times already, and each time I get sucked into the feeling and the emotion of their passion. There's this one line, about half way through that gets me every time: "It makes me face myself. It's always scary. I want to see how far I can go."

I have been playing life too safe the last few weeks. I have been keeping everything close to the belt and making sure I don't get uneasy. This film has inspired me to be afraid again. To shake the bounds of monotony and push myself to fight for my passions.  I want to be those two girls and do something, just because I love to do it. Just because I want to feel the rush and satisfaction of pulling the boundaries and proving to myself that "I can". 

I'm not necessarily looking for a giant monster to terrify me into submission. Just the butterflies in my stomach to let me know I'm really alive and I'm actually living. 

"I want to see how far I can go."




************************************************************************************************************************** 
Go check it out...  How are you living.?  Go... Embrace Your Life.



xoxo, Salena
 Facebook / Twitter  / Shop


2 comments:

Sailing with bare feet said...

Thanks for the love and inspiration!

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

She did a beautiful guest post!! Love this!