Enter your email address:

Friday, April 6, 2012

Guest Post:: A Special Birthday Message

My son Kapono is taking over the blog with a special message...




Dear Timi, 
22 years ago on this day a beautiful baby girl was born.  I want you to know today is your day.  I wish you to be happy and be filled with joy.  I must be the luckiest man alive to have such a wonderful woman like you in my life.  You are caring, loving, kind, humble, cute, pretty, and beautiful.  I appreciate everything about you, from the way you look at me to you dealing with my snoring.



Happy Birthday Timi

Love,
Pono

5 comments:

andie jaye said...

i just popped over from the Sunday social. this is the first post of yours i've read and already i'm in love! what an amazing mother you must be to have a son who does things like this! i'm a new follower and have you on my bloglovin'

Laura said...

You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)
I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)

Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

How sweet!! Happy Birthday Timi!

Hope you're having a great day today Salena! xxo

Tracy Jensen said...

That is the sweetest! :)

sajith said...

What an appealing photo. Really matching couple

Wishing you all happiness on this birthday,
I am sending a this great birthday message for you

Regards
Sajith