Enter your email address:

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Featured Spotlight:: Summer @ Made by Munchie's Mama

Welcome Summer from Made by Munchie's Mama!  Summer is so sweet and I absolutely LOVE her style! Gorgeous and super talented, wife and momma of 2 darling little boys.  She is here today to share more about herself, I'm sure you will love her just as much as I do.  =)

********************************************************************



My name is Summer and I am the all over the place mama behind Made By Munchie's Mama. I work, I wife, I mama and occasionally I am just Summer. I have 2 little boys: Munchie who is 2 aka Gavin and Dylie Bear who is 7 months aka Dylan.  My hubby and I are just like every other couple: struggling to find the work, parent, spouse balance and taking things one day at a time.  On my blog you will find me writing about fights I have with my hubby, mama guilt, what I wear on Wednesdays, and stuff they don't tell you about parenthood before you get pregnant.  I also throw a good ole' tutorial around every now and then.  I like to make pretty things and if they are pretty enough, they make it into the shop.


Questions:



WHO has inspired you lately?
Ashley from Lil Blue Boo is totally inspiring to me. Her courage and outlook on life amaze me daily and I am addicted to her blog!


WHAT is your favorite color?
I love grey, yellow, aqua and of course pink


WHERE is your favorite vacation spot?
My husband and I went to Jamaica 3 years ago and I still think about how beautiful the beach was and how warm the water was...it was amazing and I would LOVE to go back!  My other fav is Lake Havasu.  My family went there every weekend when I was a kid and I have so many wonderful memories. Now Lennie and I take the kids with his family once a year.  I cherish those new memories we are making as our little family.


WHEN was the last time you did something special for yourself?
I got my hair colored last night to cover up my handsome little grey patch that has so graciously taken residence right under my swoopy bangs.


Tell me something you wish others would know about you and WHY?
I have fights in my head all the time. When I get mad at Lennie or the crazy, angry lady behind me at a concert I hash it out in my mind.  I imagine the yelling that will transpire, how I will prove that I am of course in the right and the best part is...I win EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.  Then I get over what ever it was that made me mad and get over it. It really is a win win for everyone involved. 

Random Facts: 


  1. My elbows crack whenever I straighten them
  2. I have veneers on all 6 of my top teeth, it was a pretty sad sight pre dental work.
  3. I have 4 older brothers.  That's right folks: the youngest and the only girl, SCORE!
  4. I hate cartoons, like HATE
  5. Ever since having kids I can't wear heels for more than like 5 minutes.  I think I need to recondition my feet, they are such wussies!


 

********************************************************************




xoxo, Salena


1 comment:

Tracy Jensen said...

Summer...you make me laugh....LOL :) Hate cartoons....ME TOO