Enter your email address:

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Featured Spotlight:: Ashley @ Mommy... A Work in Progress

This is Ashley from Mommy... A Work in Progress.  She has a lovely blog where she shares all things family and shares great tips too.  I'm sure you'll love her as much as I do.  Enjoy!


*********************************************************************


My name is Ashley and I am a stay at home mom to two little ones who are 16 months apart. I started my blog as a way to document our lives and as a creative outlet for myself. It has becomes so much more since then. On it you will find recipes, tutorials, our everyday adventures and maybe a little fashion thrown in there too. Stop by and say hi!


WHO has inspired you lately?

My children inspire me on a daily basis. They remind me to slow down and really appreciate the little things. They have such a zest for life and a natural curiosity.


WHAT is your favorite color?

I love shades of  pink and blue.


WHERE is your favorite vacation spot?

This is a tough one, but I think I would have to say Palm Springs. It isn't too far of a plane ride and I love the desert weather.


WHEN was the last time you did something special for yourself?

Hmm... I had a massage a few weeks ago and it was amazing! I hold all my tension in my shoulders and back and there is a lot of tension!


Tell me something you wish others would know about you and WHY?

I can be a bit guarded because of my insecurity. So, if I am quiet when I meet you it's because of that. I really do love meeting new people and making friends but sometimes my own "issues" can hold me back. I can seem a little uptight, but I am really lots of fun!


Random Facts:

  1. I have a birth mark on the underside of my tongue that looks like a watermelon seed
  2. I have a weird fascination with sharks. I have swam with them twice and even held one!
  3. I am allergic to kiwis!
  4. I have a serious aversion to mayonnaise. Ick!
  5. Blake Shelton is my celebrity crush (well, one of them). :)


Twitter  Blog
instagram :: ashdiane1224.
*********************************************************************

xoxo, Salena
 Facebook / Twitter  / Shop





No comments: