Enter your email address:

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Featured Sponsor:: Kate @ A Creative Cookie

Welcome Kate from A Creative Cookie.  I have just recently found out about her blog and she makes me want to go out and create pretty things.  I have been wanting to go out and get me some washi tape but knowing me it will probably just sit there.  I have a thing with admiring pretty things rather than using them.  Anyone else this way?  =)
***************************************************************

Photobucket


Hi there! I'm Kate. I write over at my little corner of the sky, A Creative Cookie. I love sharing ideas, life, and crafts with others!

WHO has inspired you lately?

Laura at Our Reflection has a weekly photo challenge. It has inspired me to look at certain things with a different perspective. Plus, it has inspired me to start thinking of holding my own challenge!

WHAT is your favorite color?

Definitely aqua/turquoise. I also recently found that I have a love for yellow!

WHERE is your favorite vacation spot?

I love standing on the beach. Any beach really. I love the sound of the waves and the smell of the water.

WHEN was the last time you did something special for yourself?

A few weeks ago I bought some craft stuff and Washi tape over at Target. I can't wait to start crafting!

Tell me something you wish others would know about you and WHY?

I wish others would know how much I LOVE all their sweet comments! Each one means the world to me, and I think that they don't understand that.

Random Facts:
  1. I love huge drops on roller coasters and log rides
  2. My favorite stores to shop at are Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Bed Bath and Beyond, Joann, and Target.
  3. I have egg cartons and plenty of boxes that are waiting for crafts
  4. I love watermelon more than I love Winter (and that's saying something!)
  5. I am picky about what I read, but I am in love with The Hunger Games series and Harry Potter.


***************************************************************
xoxo, Salena
 Facebook / Twitter  / Shop

No comments: