Enter your email address:

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's in your purse?

I am excited to be co-hosting Tuesday 10 with Lena from Mom2MemphisAndRuby.  



Mom2MemphisandRuby


I thought it would be fun to share what's in our purse.  Well, I for one am interested and love to find new beauty items or just what it is that we all carry in the never ending abyss.  Doesn't it seem that way?  Hahaha!!!



I found my lovely bag from Forever21.  Not only does it have arm straps but it has a shoulder strap and one of those luggage straps.

So here's 10 things you can find in my purse.
  1. alba cocoa butter hand & body lotion in "hawaiian": this stuff smells so heavenly, not greasy at all.
  2. bath & body works true blue spa lay it on thick intense moisture body cream with shea butter:  my mom just gave me this and it works wonders for severe dry hands like with eczema and psoriasis.
  3. chococat clear pouch: I use this as my wallet
  4. pink roxy heart keychain: this holds my frequent merchant cards for maika'i card for foodland grocery store, menchie's frozen yogurt, and cvs store.
  5. iPhone
  6. bluetooth
  7. keys with a hello kitty id card holder, but there's nothing in it :)
  8. victoria secret beauty rush lip gloss
  9. extra spearmint gum
  10. kleenex
Grab the button and come link up with us!  I'd love to see what's in your purse! =)

Mom2MemphisandRuby

xoxo, Salena
 Facebook / Twitter  / shop




7 comments:

Sew now we are four said...

Amazing how many similarities their are in what we have in our bags!

Sarah

Sew now we are four said...

I obviously mean our many similarities THERE are...blonde day, clearly *blush*

Katie {Party of Four} said...

I love your roxy key chain. cute!

Lani @ Its My Life said...

The layering look to your collage over lay is awesome! Great way to add texture to the pic!

Mallory said...

I love the true blue spa collection form bath and body. I use the foot cream almost every night.

lovejoy_31 said...

Love, Love Love the fact that you have HK in your purse too. Most people look at me like I am crazy because I am in my 30s and still love Hello Kitty, but hey, just because we age means we have to give up all of our loves.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for hosting!! And for letting me link up even though my post wasn't in keeping with the theme! lol