Enter your email address:

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday 10:: Favorite Photos

I was almost going to pass on this weeks Tuesday 10 because although I love to take pictures and would love to be a professional photographer, my photos are not what I considered good enough to link up to this party.  Then I thought about it and remembered all the great photos that I have taken that I absolutely love.  I took my time and went through a ton of photos.  It was a long process choosing then editing and then having to delete my long list one by one because I came up with way more than 10.  This is where the frustrating part comes in.  I cleared my photo tray while using Picasa and there went all my photos that took me so long to find.  I forgot to export each one individually so I could easily upload them here into my post.  I was so disappointed but was able to save it only as a collage.  The pictures were cut off but instead of passing on the project all together I figured I'd share them anyway.  

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!


xoxo, Salena



Mom2MemphisandRuby

10 comments:

Leigh-Ellen said...

Glad you didn't skip this one. Your photos are great.

Ashley said...

These are great!

3 Wishes said...

Your photos are so precious!!!

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Just beautiful!
Thanks so much for linking up!

rachael said...

love your pics!! thanks for sharing :)

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Precious! x

jenshank said...

Lovin your pictures, thanks for sharing!

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

Your photos are beautiful- just because you're not a professional, doesn't mean you don't take some amazing shots of some GORGEOUS little ones! Thank you for sharing :)

Happy weekend!
Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These pictures are so cute! I found your blog through the hop and am glad that I did!

JenniferAStreet said...

What a great group of photos, I can see why they are your favorite :)

Why I'm here I also want to let you know that I tagged you for the Liebster award and to do an Eleven Thing=s post :)

xoxo, Jen

http://queenbeejen.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-things-liebser-award.html