Enter your email address:

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Special Thanks to March Sponsors




Thank you to all my sponsors and friends who have helped to support and encourage me in March.  I am so happy to have gained so many new friendships this month.  

If these ladies are new to you, check them out.  They are all wonderful!

In April, there will be some new faces gracing the sidebar over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
so be on the lookout for new wonderful friends you can meet.

Featured Ads:

 alittlepieceofme

Giveaway Featured Ads:

Photobucket
Freckle on the Nose of Life's complexion

Sponsor Swaps:

PhotobucketPhotobucketnullC.Leesmall bird studiosThe Ellie Lifewww.thegrantlife.comPhotobucketmarigold roadKeeping up with the Cantelmo's100x150pxRoyal Daughter Designs150x100DigDeepDesignPhotobucketPhotobucketdear life from a mom f boysThe DIY DreamerPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket My Adventures Through MommyhoodUp Mommy CreekMimi Baby BoutiqeStuff I LoveSneakers Over StilettosPidgApeg BlogPhotobucketLittle Miss Nerd GirlOur ReflectionAbsolute Mommy alittlepieceofme

If you are interested in advertising with A Little Piece of Me see my ad page here.


xoxo, Salena
 Facebook / Twitter  / Shop









3 comments:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Salena I love your new blog design! (or new since last I saw it at least!). It looks gorgeous!!

Also, you have some great sponsors and swaps... I've found some very sweet blogs through yours!

Melissa Enault said...

Thanks for the lovely shout out in sponsor swaps! I see my little button over there in the top left hand corner! YAY! You're awesome :)

Melissa @ TheLifeofaNotSoOrdinaryWife.com