Enter your email address:

Friday, March 9, 2012

Meet Lena

Hey guys the super cool and talented Lena from Mom2MemphisAndRuby is back!  She is sharing a little more about herself today.  If you are not following her, head on over and do so you won't be sorry that you did! =)


A quirky little blog by a fashion-loving, photo-taking, thrifty and tattooed mom of two!
A fun place to share my life stories, ideas, wants, struggles & triumphs!

1. What is the meaning behind your blog/shop name:
No matter what else is going on in my life, I will always be mommy to Memphis & Ruby.
My world revolves around them, and I love how their names roll off my tongue... so that is how Mom2MemphisAndRuby came about!

2. What is your most favorite blog post you've ever written:
Oooh, I have a lot of favorites! haha A fun one that generated a lot of response, and that is something I think about often would be  What's In a Name Coincidentally sort of links back to the first question here!

3. You've just been handed a "Random Act of Kindness" card after someone did something great for you, how would you pass it on?  What "act" would you do and would you choose a random stranger or someone you know. 
If it was for a stranger, I'd love to do something like pay for the person behind me in the takeout line... I think it would be cute to look back and see their expression.  Something small like that could definitely brighten someone's day!
BUT I'd love to do something nice for someone I know too...
I'd love to surprise someone with tickets to see a real play, or maybe tickets to a concert.
Small things like bringing coffee & donuts in to work for everyone would be nice too!
Oh, and offering babysitting services for friends & family that haven't been out in a while!
Oh, there's so much I'd love to do!!

4. What was the last thing you did "just because" for yourself?
I bought myself a new camera!

5. If you could have a day to yourself, what is the "must" thing you'd jump at doing?
I don't really mind not sleeping in... but it would be nice to be able to get ready to go out in complete peace & quiet!  Take a nice, hot, LONG shower... shave my legs.  Take my time with my hair & makeup... try on as many outfits as I wanted... ah, that's the life! ha!

Random Facts about me:
1. My middle name is Margaret
2. I hate cheese
3. George is my favorite Beatle
4. I want to learn to play the harmonica
5. The furthest I've traveled is Florida!


Photobucket





xoxo, Salena

4 comments:

Laura Hernandez said...

I just love Lena. ^_^

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Heather McCurdy said...

Ohh ... why don't you like cheese? Actually, I think life would be easier haha ... Great article btw ~ Curious if you have an Instragram account?

Heather McCurdy said...

Ohh ... why don't you like cheese? Actually, I think life would be easier haha ... Great article btw ~ Curious if you have an Instragram account?