Enter your email address:

Monday, March 26, 2012

Guest Post:: Small Bird Studios / Lost for Words

I'm so happy to have Franchesca here today from Small Bird Studios.  Her story and what she does for those who have suffered loss is dear to my heart and I was honored when she agreed to be here today.

***************************************

Hi new friends! My name is Franchesca and I blog over at Small Bird Studios. I blog mostly to clear my head and share bits of our life these days, but it started out as a much-needed outlet when our world was rocked to the core with the loss of our first child in 2009. About a year ago my friend Carly and I started a unique card line called Lost for Words. She is in Australia and I'm in Texas. Together we have created a card line specific for child loss and infertility.
When a baby dies, it is hard to find words. Actually hard is an understatement. Most of the time people don't know what to say, so they end up saying nothing at all which can be the most painful thing of all. It is our hope that these cards will fill that gap.
We also have cards for unique situations, such as babies in the NICU, NICU Nurse Day (love those NICU nurses!!! they are truly special people, and so glad they have a day on the calendar!), cards for October 15th, and much more. You can check out our card line here. If you have suffered the loss of a child, my heart goes out to you. We hope that you will find comfort in these cards, and share this post to help spread the word about the card line. It is our hope that one day you will find these cards in stores worldwide. You can follow me and Carly on facebook here and here to receive updates on our card line. Thank you Salena for letting me share a piece of my heart here today. xoxo fran



***************************************

When someone you love sufferes loss it's so hard to find the right words to express your heart to them.  Please visit Fran to find out more info on how to offer help to those you love who have suffered loss.  She also has resources for those of you who have personally suffered loss.

xoxo, Salena


5 comments:

Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy said...

What a wonderful thing she does, beautiful!

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

That's awesome~

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tory said...

Thanks for sharing Salena! Lost for Words women are amazing in what they do!! Just beautiful.

peter kenneth said...

Wonderful job with the job! Well done!
go to market templates