Enter your email address:

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Guest Post:: Our Reflection

I'm swapping blogs with Laura today.  I love her gorgeous photography and am always happy to have her here to share her knowledge and her beautiful work.  Thank you Laura for swapping with me!!
****************************************************

Hi, my name is Laura from Our Reflection! I'm a full-time working mom of two beautiful daughters, a wife to an amazing husband and a lifestyle photographer. I'm regrettable a bit addicted to social media. I have a constant connection with Facebook and Twitter. I heart Starbucks. I love the colors pink and yellow. I have a passionate about mountain biking and I would LOVE to learn how to play the piano {on my bucket list}.


I'm honored to guest post here today with Salena! Thank you for blessing me with the opportunity.


I just love meeting new people and making make new friends. Here's a little peak at the real me, and some of the things I love. Being a photographer I love to share everything in pictures so here goes...

1. God is my first love. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:8
2. My Family. My Life. My Everything. 

3. Photography. Here are a few of my personally taken favorites. You can view my entire collection on my blog Laura Hernandez Photography
3. Music. Especially the piano. I want to lean to play someday. "Music says the words we're to afraid to speak out-loud."  
4. Bikes. If you know our family, you know we take our bikes with us everywhere. 
5. Starbucks. I have a weakness. Non-Fat Peppermint Mocha weakness.

These are my little "loves". Thank you Salena for letting me share today! I also LOVE comments so come on over to my blog today by clicking here. You can also "Like" me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter Bloglovin and Hellocotton to stay up to date on the happenings.

On my blog every Thursday I host a Twitter Meet & Tweet. Link up! Its a great way to get new followers.

Also every Friday I have a photo challenge link up. Now this is fun! Grab a button and start snapping 
photos!












****************************************************

Breathtaking photos right?

Come visit me today here.

xoxo, Salena

1 comment:

Lydia @ On The Verge said...

I am your newest follower from the blog hop. What a beautiful blog you have. Hope you will stop by.

Lydia
www.stillontheverge.com