Enter your email address:

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fish Watching


My girls love to watch the fish at the mall.  Whether it's these fish in the tank or the koi ponds at the big mall or at Dole Plantation.  They could sit all day and watch them swim around pointing out their colors and sizes.

It's funny because at this usual spot, these three little ones have their own way of fish watching.  Aleshanee is standing, Dakota is on  her knees, and Hayden is either on the tip of her toes, as shown here, or she's looking over at Dakota getting down on her knees as well.

I love how they are so in tune with one another when we are out.  Dakota and Hayden look to Aleshanee and follow her lead.  They get so excited when big sister is patient with them and tenderly leads them around and gives them direction.

These girls love simple things.  I'm enjoying it while it lasts.


Photobucket

xoxo, Salena

8 comments:

Kim Brison said...

I super love that about kids. I think that often too, I wish I could be as content because of something so small. xxoo-Kim

Kelsie From Our Country Home said...

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful moment with us...Your girls truly are delightful.

Blessings Kelsie
http://photographyourcountryhome.blogspot.com

KJ Bradley Photography said...

Sometimes the pet store is just as much fun as the zoo! Thanks for sharing your precious moment.

Pidg said...

Oh that is so the most precious picture. We were just fish watching the other day...I'm determined I need some, they say they're relaxing ;) I miss you to pieces.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

That is precious!! We love watching the fish too..pet stores are great as I agree just about as fun as the zoo!! New reader, found you from your facebook page & the link up!! Hope you have a marvelous week :) xx

C.LEE said...

Oh what cute sisters! I love this picture! Completely precious! Thanks for linking up doll!! xoxo

AnnaCo. said...

Sweetness!

En4tainment said...

I love the photo its so cute x

Mrs P
http://en4t.blogspot.com/