Enter your email address:

Friday, March 2, 2012

Embrace Your Life

I have recently stumbled upon this blog Embrace Your Life.  It's a blog where a group of bloggers have come together to write about embracing the journey of your life.  To embrace life with a passion for everything, goals, joys, set backs, and fears.  From what I have read so far, I love it.  Go check it out to be inspired, inquire to be an author on the blog, offer guest posts with related topics to get real and connect with others.
I'm excited because I'm on the blog today.  I'm sharing my Thoughts on Motherhood.  Some of you may have read it before but it's been revised so head on over and see what it's all about.

Read my post HERE.

xoxo, Salena
 BlogLovin Facebook Shop Twitter Google+ Pinterest 

Pin It

1 comment:

Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy said...

This is wonderful! I'm off to check it out :)