Enter your email address:

Monday, February 6, 2012

When was the last time you tried something new?



  1. When was the last time you tried something new?
I've been trying to find a way to make my blog posts more meaningful and I came across 365 Thought Proviking Questions.  These questions are like a bucket list and force me to examine myself.

When I first read this question, it meant to me when was the last time I tried a new activity.  Sadly, it's been way too long.  This, I'm sure adds to my lack of posts lately.  Being on a super tight budget, trying to scrape up every penny to make ends meet each month does not leave room for a social life or activities.  Most of our days revolve around Aleshanee and her temperament.  Most of the times, we are stuck in the house.  This is something that needs to change, not only for myself but for my family.

I like the idea of these questions and I hope you do too.  I first heard about 365 Questions here.  If you want to follow along, I found the questions here.

xoxo, Salena
 BlogLovin Facebook Shop Twitter Google+ Pinterest 

Pin It

2 comments:

Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy said...

So excited you will be joining me in my question quest! :) I had been thinking about turning it into a linky party at some point too!

Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy said...

Thank you so much for linking up! Hope you'll be back next week too :)