Enter your email address:

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Interview Series Day 8: Reannah @ Shaped by Grace



I'm so excited to bring you this special Valentine's Day series.  I came up with some questions that would help us to get to know what others may be thinking about Valentine's Day.  I wanted to know what makes it special for them, what is their fondest memories, and their favorite things to do on this special day.  Towards the end you will a special message for their Valentine.

Today's Interview is with Reannah from Shaped by Grace, here's what she has to say...
Reannah
[IMG_6104+2.jpg]What does Valentine's Day mean to you?
As a kid Valentine's Day used to mean candy and cards. Now it means making sure I give those I care about even more love and attention! Plus, it's an excuse to wear my favorite color {red}!     



 Share your most memorable Valentine's Day.
One of my most memorable Valentine's Days was when I was a kid. We had a dance in middle school and the boy I had a crush on asked me to dance! It was the first time I danced with a boy and I felt so cool. Oh, if life was still that simple.

What would be your ideal Valentine's Day?
This will be the first year in a while that I may actually have someone that I care about to celebrate Valentine's Day with - and I think that alone is enough. But since you're asking, ;-) I love flowers and I love surprises! So, I think if he were to plan a fun day together I would follow along happily and just enjoy spending the time together. I would also feel special if he wrote me a letter. :)

Do you have a favorite Valentine's treat or craft that you do? If yes, please share. OR Favorite Valentine's item from your shop or favorite shop.
I do! Every year I decorate the breakfast table special for my kids. The decorations and food are different every year, but one thing I do that is the same is I write my boys a letter telling them all the things I love about them! This year they are BOTH old enough to read the letters themselves!

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day just on the day, does it need to be on the day, and/or do you celebrate all month?
I love celebrating everything and Valentine's Day is no different! Now that I have a blog, I notice I start thinking about activities sooner - but usually we do special things that day and week. As for celebrating with that special someone - it doesn't have to be on the exact day - it can be close. My kids get something special on the day of and our house is decorated all month!

Valentine's Day is about celebrating the ones you love. What does LOVE mean to you?
Love is hugs and kisses from my boys and unconditional care and thought for someone else. I have learned that love is a choice and a commitment. You may not be able to control who you are attracted to, but you control who you love and are committed to. To me, that is the most beautiful love of all - to love unconditionally, actively, daily and selflessly.

What is your most favorite thing about Valentine's Day?
My most favorite thing about Valentine's Day is surprising my kids when they wake up in the morning with a special breakfast and seeing their faces as they read their letters. I also love that my friends, family and I all take the time to tell what we love about each other!      

Your special message to your Valentine...
{Well, we've only been dating for about a month, so I'm keeping this answer a secret girls!}

Hi Salena, I thought your followers would also like this free printable! :)
Photobucket


You can find Reannah on her blog and other social networking sites by clicking on the links below.
Photobucket

Thank you so much  Reannah for participating in this Valentine's Interview Series!!  I appreciate your heart and honesty in your answers and for your willingness to share it with everyone here.


click on photo to read all interviews.
A Little Piece of Me
xoxo, Salena
 BlogLovin Facebook Shop Twitter Google+ Pinterest 
Pin It

1 comment:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Love that Breakfast idea! Really fun!! Thanks for sharing all your memories, loved reading them! -Jen