Enter your email address:

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Interview Series Day 12: Kristine @ The Foley Fam


I'm so excited to bring you this special Valentine's Day series.  I came up with some questions that would help us to get to know what others may be thinking about Valentine's Day.  I wanted to know what makes it special for them, what is their fondest memories, and their favorite things to do on this special day.  Towards the end you will a special message for their Valentine.

Today's Interview is with Kristine from The Foley Fam and J&M’s Eye Candy, here's what she has to say...

What does Valentine's Day mean to you?
Love, love and even more love!! Even tho it shouldn't take a "holiday" to get us to reflect on what's really important, I enjoy this time of year where people intentionally take the time to appreciate and be romantic with their loved ones.
Day dates sans sprouts are rare! The Hubs and I going thru a carwash. Most romantic couple of the year right!? I even put make up on to boot!
Share your most memorable Valentine's Day.
Last year was the best by far! Maggie was 7 months old, we were expecting Mia, to say there was lots of love to go round would be an understatement. We shared the day with our loved ones! Going for a walk and playing at the park in the AM, then spending time with Gpa and Gma, my brother and his fam, and my Mom and sister. The best Valentine's Day! Looking forward to topping it this year (wink).

Valentine's Day 2011
What would be your ideal Valentine's Day?
Taking the kids somewhere during the day to play play play! Then do an overnight with just the Hubs and I, someplace that has an in-suite hot-tub would be a must and room service would be nice :)

Do you have a favorite Valentine's treat or craft that you do? If yes, please share. OR Favorite Valentine's item from your shop or favorite shop.
Having two girls really amps up the girly factor, so I'm loving all the hues of pinks and reds that pop up around this time of year. It SCREAMS {love}! Lace is one of my favorite materials, and pink lace is even better! Here are some favs from my shop

As you can see it's a great mix of bright over the top (feathers) pieces, but also the more understated pieces with the deeps reds which I equally love. A different piece to match your different moods.
Do you celebrate Valentine's Day just on the day, does it need to be on the day, and/or do you celebrate all month?
Nope it doesn't matter what day. We really try to squeeze in as many "love" days/dates as we can all year long.


Valentine's Day is about celebrating the ones you love. What does LOVE mean to you?
It means staying together thru the good AND not so good times. The love I feel for Nate keeps growing everyday, and so does the love for our girls. Love for your child is unlike anything else. Until I knew that feeling, I didn't know my heart could hold so much love.
M&M doing what they do best, playing and loving :)

Do you have any Valentine's Day traditions that you still follow as a grown up that your parent's did with you as a child?
Writing "love notes" for each other

What is your most favorite thing about Valentine's Day?
A whole day dedicated to love? What's not to love?
Our fam of four last month at the Las Vegas Children's Museum.

Your special message to your Valentine...Nate, you are my best friend, the love of my life, my steady ground, my hubs, and my babies daddy, not to mention you are also incredibly sexy! You are simply the best. Thank you for everything you've done, and everything you're doing. We appreciate you. Thank you for taking care of me. You know me better than anyone else, and you love me despite my flaws. God has blessed us with each other. We have an incredible love for each other. Our love is real. Our love runs deep. Our love is grand. Our love is hard. Our love is fun. Our love is faithful. Our love is patient. Our love is forgiving. Our love is adventurous. Our love is passionate. Our love is here to stay. Our love keeps growing. I love you Nate, and I will continue to try to show you just how much every.single.day.
Our Wedding Day June 2009
You can find Kristine on her blog and other social networking sites by clicking on the links below.
Thank you so much Kristine for participating in this Valentine's Interview Series!!  I appreciate your heart and honesty in your answers and for your willingness to share it with everyone here.


click on photo to read all interviews.
A Little Piece of Me


** still taking valentine's dedications, send special messages to alittlepieceofme.salena@gmail.com **

xoxo, Salena
 BlogLovin Facebook Shop Twitter Google+ Pinterest 

Pin It

3 comments:

Jules w/ LovelyandCo said...

Love this series!!! Such a cute family!

Tracy Jensen said...

So sweet~~~

Kristine Foley @ TheFoleyFam said...

Thanks gals :) And thanks so much Salena for having me! XOXO